Followers

Giving to Guatemala

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

What I picked up yesterday....

Yesterday I took a trip to the Christian Bookstore by my house. I got a lot of new reads and can't wait to start them! Here is what was in my bag when I left:

Presumed Guilty by James Scott Bell
Discovering God's Purpose for Your Life- Beth Moore
Arm Yourself Against the Enemy's Schemes- Beth Moore
Experience a Fresh Explosion of Faith- Beth Moore
The Shack- William P. Young
Tennessee Weddings- Joyce Livingston
Mistaken Identity-Don and Susie Van Ryn and Newell, Colleen, and Whitney Cerak

I'm looking forward to reading all of these, and reading the Beth Moore books with my Bible study. I think I'll start The Shack first. Have you read any of these? What did you think of them? I've heard wonderful things about The Shack, so I'm excited about reading it! I'll let you know what I think once I've finished!

0 comments: