Followers

Giving to Guatemala

Monday, September 29, 2008

Sometimes...

...things don't always go as planned.

My cleaning day didn't quite work out the way I wanted it to. Now don't lose all faith in me yet. I did get the majority of it done.

Today I completed:
*kitchen
*bathroom
*ALL laundry {besides what I'm wearing right now :-) }
*living room

So that means that really all I have to do is the bedroom. However, in my defense, I did admit in the last post that the bedroom hardly ever gets completely finished when I want it to!

All of the above mentioned rooms have been cleaned top to bottom, from dusting to vacuuming and everything in between. I'm happy to say that all the laundry, including bed sheets, is caught up and there is nothing dirty.

I didn't make it to Etowah today because Lacey didn't get a chance to get the Christmas stuff out of the storage unit yesterday. Hopefully I'll be able to make it down another day this week. Maybe Wednesday? Who knows. If not, next week for sure.

Now, I'm sitting here on the couch, relaxing, listening to the tv. I do believe that I'm going to start reading on The Shack. I finished Mistaken Identity last week, and loved it. It is definitely something to read. Be warned, if you are an emotional reader, you may shed some tears, but I do recommend it! Any of you have any new read suggestions?

0 comments: