Followers

Giving to Guatemala

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm back in full swing!

After a few days of absence, I'm back! I have been in between jobs and have not internet at my house, but all that is settled, and the internet at the house is working again, which means I'm back in full swing. Tomorrow morning will include the P.U.S.H. post for the week, so if you have a prayer request...please let me know! Send to my email, emmylou924@comcast.net or post as a comment on this post! Now....where I've been....in bullet form:

  • Life has taken a turn of events. After having my heart broken by a guy that I loved dearly, I am loving life and I'm happy.
  • I have started going to church at North Star Church again, and I'm more in love with it than I was the last time. I will miss my church family at SPPC, but I'm confident that I am where I need to be right now
  • Looking for a job, but knowing God will provide at just the right time! I'm learning to trust Him a little more!
  • Loving cosmetology school! Can't believe I have been going for a month this week! It's crazy! Time has totally flown by!
  • I have made several wonderful new friends. Whittani has become such a lifesaver. Thanks girl for everything!
So those are few updates from my life. Life is good for me and I'm super happy! Boomsday was Sunday night and mom and Caiti came up from Greenbrier, and Lacey came from McMinn Co and we all had a blast hanging out, shopping, and watching the fireworks. Mom and Caiti stayed until mid day Monday and we went shopping, had lunch, and just spent some time together. I'm so glad they came to visit. I love them so much!

Those are a few updates from my life. I'm sure there will be a more in depth post later. I just have a lot to get caught up on right now...not to mention, the new 90210 comes on in thirty minutes!

0 comments: