Followers

Giving to Guatemala

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

P.U.S.H Wednesday

Sorry for the past few weeks of no P.U.S.H Wednesday posts! I have been inbetween jobs and having no internet at my house. Never fear though! The Lord has provided and I'm back in action!
Without further delay, here are this weeks prayer requests:

1. Sarah and her husband are on a cruise this week! Pray that they have such an awesome time and enjoy each others company. They are still in the job search process, but I think things are going well. Sarah is also going to be selling Mary Kay, so I know she'll share the link for her website once she gets that up and running!
2.Sarah had a request for her friend who, a few weeks ago, had to have some tests performed to determine whether or not she is going to be able to have children. This is a scary time for her, because she is neither married, nor in a serious relationship, and may be facing the ultimate shock of not being able to have children later in life. Pray that God be with her in this time and that the results are exactly what she will be able to handle.
3. Sarah also has a friend who just found out that she will not be able to carry a child either. Pray for that family and that God provide the ultimate healing.
4. My dad left for Louisiana this morning to provide security in empty neighborhoods. His unit left Camp Shelby, MS first thing this morning and right now there is no definite time that they will return.
5. Me-I got hired at Chili's today, and I'm looking forward to starting that job. Please pray that it's exactly what I need right now and that it will work out with my school schedule and won't be too stressful.

If you have any requests, please email me! And join us in praying!

0 comments: