Followers

Giving to Guatemala

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

P.U.S.H Wednesday

Sorry I did not post last week. I've been getting behind in a lot lately!

1.) Sarah and her husband are still looking for jobs! Kyle is hoping to hear back from the cable company. Sarah has started selling Mary Kay cosmetics, so hit up her blog for her website and if you don't have a Mary Kay consultant, hit her up! Keep their job hunt in your prayers this week.

2.) My friend Gary is doing well and I believe he has moved into a regular room at the hospital. Please keep him in your prayers. I'm not sure how extensive his recovery will be, but I imagine it won't be easy. A new heart in a different body can't be an easy recovery I wouldn't think. But God is in control, and nothing is too hard for Him.

3.) Whittani and baby Skylar are doing great. She had a doctor appointment on Monday and Skylar weighs 3lbs already! Please pray that the next ten weeks go well for Whittani and that she remains as comfortable as possible, and that when the time comes, she has an easy delivery!

4.)Jamie, at Dreaming Big Dreams is headed to Haiti next week, along with several others. Please pray for a safe journey. They will be taking supplies to the people of Haiti that were struck by the hurricanes. Please pray for the people there that they recover quickly and receive the supplies they need to rebuild their lives. If you would like to help, check out Jamie's blog and she has ways you can contribute.

5.) Unspoken for me. There are some things that I'm dealing with in my personal life. Please just uplift me and ask for God's strength on my behalf.

6.) My Uncle Bill is still very sick. It is not looking promising and my daddy said yesterday that he is much, much worse now from when I saw him two weeks ago. I hate death, and hate to know that Uncle Bill is hurting.

7.) Lacey will be traveling to Knoxville this weekend! I can't wait to see her. Pray that God keep her safe.

8.) Sam and Tanner are at the beach. Pray that they stay safe and have a good trip back on Friday.

9.)Kristen is also going to be traveling to Knoxville this weekend! I can't wait to see her and go to the game! Pray for a safe journey here and back home for her.

If you have any requests, please feel free to email me, emmylou924@comcast.net or post a comment. And spread the word! The power of prayer is an amazing thing!

0 comments: