Followers

Giving to Guatemala

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I know, I've been a slacker



I know it's been awhile since I've posted. I've been slackin' on a lot of things, including but not limited to: laundry, cleaning house, keeping my car cleaned, and blogging. But, I've gotten caught up on most of the aforementioned, so now it's time to catch up here!

I can't remember what I've posted up til this point, so I'll give a quick rundown, in bullet form, because I feel like bullet form tonight :-) {And because this is my blog, and I can do bullets if I want to}

  • This is a picture from Tiffany's wedding shower a few weeks ago. That really tall girl on the far left, yeah she's the youngest of the oldest. And the tallest. Tiffany had a really good turn out of our family and friends and received a lot of amazing gifts that she needed. And we all had fun. I can't believe in just a few short weeks, Tiffany will be married! Time is sure flying by!




  • I went home weekend before last, and Monday before I came back to Knoxville I surprised Raylon at her school and had lunch with her. I was the coolest person in her world that day and I was so happy that I got to spend those few minutes with her. I stopped by the store and got her some candy and a rootbeer to make the surprise even better and she loved it! I love doing little things for her, and I know she'll always remember the things like this. I know I still remember some of the fun things my older cousins did for me! And to top it off, they had school pizza, so of course I was excited!
  • Whittani and I went to Pigeon Forge and went to the Rod Run. We had such a good time. I'm so thankful for such a wonderful friend! Love ya Whit!










  • I started work at Chili's and like it so far. I'm not going to lie though, I was really used to not working! But I still have a few nights off a week, so that's exciting!
  • School is going well. We went on a field trip today to the wig stores here in Knoxville. It was fun to have a break from class for a little bit. I have a straight 100 average for the month of August, and I'm pretty sure I'm looking at keeping it that way for September as well.
  • Nicki was in town last week and it was fun to hang out with her for a few hours. We went to shopping and to dinner and had a blast. I love just hanging out and talking to her. She has such good insight on things, not to mention that she's filled with a little bit of Greenbrier gossip :-)
  • This weekend is going to be filled with fun with friends and I can't wait! And my sister Lacey is coming to visit, so I'm excited about that too!
And I think that's about it. I do have one more post from when I went home last week, but that's for another day (tomorrow) because I'm about to watch the newest episode of 90210, since I missed it last night! Who else is watching 90210? What do you think of it?

3 comments:

网络营销顾问 said...

cool

Anonymous said...

Can't believe Dylan is Kelly's Baby daddy and Brenda is still being nice about it!!! I LOVE the scenes with the old school 90210ers and the new kids aren't bad...Looking forward to a visit to BH by Luke Perry!

Sarah said...

I love all the updates!
And I am so glad you are a 90210 "2.0" fan!!
I have always loved the old ones and now I am a sucker for the new generation. :) I actually started to watch the old ones over again and I have to say, "wow!! that was a long time ago" haha
We will have to have a wednesday discussion about the show. :) haha!