Followers

Giving to Guatemala

Thursday, September 25, 2008

A day late, but here nonetheless: P.U.S.H.

Sorry I'm late, again! I've been terrible at getting our prayer post published on time, and for that I'm so sorry. I worked until midnight last night so by the time I got home, I was ready for bed. In no particular order are requests for this week:

1.) My friend Michelle is basically starting over with her two small children. Please pray that God will provide her with everything she needs to start her life over and give her comfort through the hard times.

2.) Sarah and Kyle are still on the search for jobs, however the job Kyle is aiming for asked for some more paperwork, and Sarah had an interview, so it is looking promising for them. Praise God! Keep praying that these things work out!

3.) My Uncle Bill. He is still about the same, slowly getting worse. I know Aunt Jean is tired, as is the rest of the family. Pray for everyones strength during this time. Also, pray for Uncle Tommy as he flies in from Florida on Saturday to spend time with his dad and mom.

4.) Gary is doing better. Read post below for all the updates on him. Keep praying for him though!

5.) Me. Several things going on in my life that I don't really feel led to talk about here. Maybe one day though...

And those are all I have. Please, if you have anything you want posted, email me- emmylou924@comcast.net

**Also, I will be moving the P.U.S.H. post to Mondays beginning next week. Now that I am working and going to school full time, Monday is a much better day for me to be devoted to getting this post out in a timely fashion. I don't have school on Mondays, so I have much more time in the morning to get all the requests out and to make sure I don't miss anything!**

0 comments: