Followers

Giving to Guatemala

Sunday, September 28, 2008

The week behind...the week ahead


I'm finally getting over being sick. I'm still not 100%, but I'm getting there. Last week was super busy for and being sick did not help matters at all. I'm still alive though, so that's all that matters! I worked every night last week and by the time Friday rolled around, I was beat. I ended up being off Friday and Saturday nights so I was super happy about that. Friday was a chill night with dinner at Connor's and a lazy night in. Saturday proved to be a little hectic. I had school all day {8:30-4:30} and then headed straight to Whittani's for her baby shower {which, by the way was absolutely adorable! I can't wait to have a baby, just for all the cute, itty-bitty clothes!} and finally made it back home around 10pm. I made it to Daughters of the King at church but skipped out on regular service so that I could rest a little before work tonight. Tonight I have to be at work at 4, but since I'm first cut tonight, hopefully I'll be home by 9 or at least 10! I would love, love, love to feel good enough when I get home to finish picking up and get a couple loads of laundry done tonight before bed so I don't have that much to do tomorrow. Tonight is the only night I work this week though, so I'll have plenty of time to get caught up this week. My goal is to not let the house get so cluttered since I don't have to be on the run all that much this week.

I'm sure all of you regular readers noticed the pictures at the top of this post. Yes, that is me. Yes, I once had long, curly hair {although you can't really see how long it is in these pictures}. And that sweet little girl that copies all my moves is Raylon. She turns 6 this week. She was 4 in these pictures. My how time flies. I can't believe she is going to be 6. I remember when she was born. I hate thinking about how much I miss out on things with her since I'm so far away, but I always try to make up for it in other ways, which is why she's going to be getting little surprises in the mail each day! And one big surprise delivered to her school on Friday! I'm such a cool big cousin "sister" {She's an only child, and sometimes likes to refer to us as her sisters, which can be confusing for some}

Time is ticking, and I need to get ready for work. I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday afternoon/evening! And don't forget, if you have a prayer request for this week, be sure to let me know {either by email: emmylou924@comcast.net or by leaving a comment} so I can get it posted to our P.U.S.H. post that has moved to Mondays, starting tomorrow!

0 comments: