Followers

Giving to Guatemala

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Possible Trip Home??

Josh and I are hoping for a break this weekend and will possibly be making a trip to my home town...Greenbrier :-) I'm super excited. The downside...I may have to drive to Cookeville to pick Josh up from a job he's doing there on Friday. Oh well, at least I won't have to drive the whole way!

Life in general is going great. I'm looking forward to starting Cosmetology school, and the days are quickly passing. I hope to get everything submitted and my first payment made BEFORE I even start, that way I will be somewhat ahead! I have started babysitting on the side some to make some extra money to put aside for school. It feels good to watch kids again. I didn't realize how much I missed working with them until I started babysitting again. Granted, I know that I don't want to make a career out of watching kids...but it does make me look forward to being a mommy! (Don't worry, not anytime soon will that be happening!!) I'm not sure that the money flow from babysitting is going to be enough to cover my growing list of expenses...so I'm hoping to find a waitressing job soon to compensate! Pray for me! I know God will provide...sometimes it's just hard to make that jump and have total trust in Him.

Thank you for your prayers for Ron. As far as I know he is doing somewhat better, but will probably never be fully out of the woods. Please continue to pray for him and the rest of the family. Josh and crew should be coming home this evening, pray they have a safe trip! I can't wait to see him, he's only been gone for a day but I still miss him :-)

0 comments: