Followers

Giving to Guatemala

Friday, January 23, 2009

Updates...In bullet form

Because I like bullet form and they make my life a little bit easier when I'm tired, yet not tired enough to skip out on a post because I feel guilty for not updating lately. So, without further delay, I give you....bullets:

  • School is great. I'm scheduled to be finished by October 16. However, I must mention that is if I don't miss ANY days between today and then. So, my realistic date will be more along the lines of November 16, I'm sure!
  • Samantha and I had some great sister time last night. A whole post dedicated to last night to come at a later time, like when I get the pictures uploaded.
  • Work is going well. I'm still broke all the time but I'm learning to deal with that.
  • Sam and I are moving in April. We're excited. And now, I have no motivation to really clean my house. I want to pack it all up and move right now. Our new apartment will kick butt.
  • Paisley is still as sweet as ever. She's actually laying on my leg as I post this. So sweet :)
  • I miss my family. I miss Greenbrier and I miss my babies. I struggle with the fact that some days I want to move back, but other days I want to stay right here. I love Knoxville and all my friends here, but I long to be close to my family again.
  • I've recently noticed that my life isn't what I had it all planned out to be 3 years ago. It is still outstandingly wonderful in every way. It just doesn't reflect at all what I thought I was going to be doing. Nor does it reflect the many, many MASH games Courteney and I played in the 8th grade.
  • Also, recently, I have felt the burden of something big on my heart. I don't really feel compelled to share right now, however, I would like to request prayer on it. God knows what it is.
  • A friend of mine recently had surgery. It has bothered me that I haven't been able to help her in the ways that I want. She's remained on my heart and in my prayers though. And I know she can feel it.
  • I was super blessed to be able to have dinner with Michelle and the kids on Wed. before church. I love her so much and I'm so thankful for her friendship.
  • Wed. night again reminded me of what special kids we have at Northstar. I love them all so much and I feel so honored to be a part of their lives, even if it is only for a couple of hours a week.
  • At the moment I'm reading Karen Kingsbury's Between Sundays. And it's amazing. I love her books. I've almost read them all.
And those my blogging and real life friends, are my updates for now. I hope you enjoyed. What are you doing these days?

0 comments: