Followers

Giving to Guatemala

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Time Flies By

I feel like it has been a long time since I posted...and well, it has. Since football season ended for us in November, we spent the holidays with precious friends and family. We traveled to Texas, found things to do around Knoxville, made it through recruiting, said goodbye to some of our dearest friends, spent time in the mountains for Spring Break, and here we are now at Spring practice.

The last few months have flown by...and I have a lot of catching up to do. There are so many posts I have that are half written in my mind, and I would finish them all up here-but I have so many pictures to add with them and right now, my computer won't turn on. So frustrating! So...I'll just say that life is great, the weather is beautiful here in East Tennessee and be on the look out for some new posts soon!

0 comments: